Monday, January 26, 2009

"Mommy, I've got some bad news for you"


So says Clay-Clay to me a few minutes ago.. now, I have to say that there is really no way to predict what constitutes bad news to a 3 1/2 year old boy. It could mean anything from "I have a cough" to "The clothes dryer is on fire". Really.. those of you with little boys know this to be true. Considering Clay wasn't crying or bleeding, I knew it couldn't be that bad.. this is what he said:

C: "Mommy, I've got some bad news for you"

Me: "What?"

C: "I've got diarrhea."

Me: Laughing. "Did you wash your hands?"

C: "Not yet"

Me: "Go do that right now." :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny - I love it. Looks like he may have the Johnson IBS...ha!

Melissa said...

Seriously! You should have followed with:
Mommy: Clay Clay, I have some bad news for you, do to your "wonderful" gene pool diarrhea is something you will have A LOT!
Followed with do you know what hemorrhoids are? Cause those are probably in your future as well! The Johnson's seem to all get those a lot too!!!

Clay Clay pic is cute, we are in count down to Kara around here!!

Filleman Family said...

I love how THEIR bathroom issues become YOUR problem. Sometimes I think I get more info and hands on exposure to Davis now than when I was changing diapers.

Sher said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!