Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's a Sun-shiny Day!!!



This particular post is a week late... I posted about our nasty below zero temperatures a while back. Well, a few days later, we had a warm snap (50s) and most of the snow melted (not the mountains) creating all kinds of messes. My poor daughter thought that since it was so warm, it was time to move the Barbies and all their gear to the deck to enjoy the fresh air. She put on her light sweater (after all, it was in the 40s that day) and went outside to play. It didn't last long because the warm air was being pushed out by more cold air but I managed to get a few pictures to show you our random spring-y days last week.

2 comments:

Filleman Family said...

Those pictures are super cute - definitely 2010 calendar worthy :) Now that you are blogging - I should be able to get my hands on more pictures of the kids. Can't wait to see you all in Phx.

Susan said...

She looks so happy and cute...I am a sucker for a sunny day too...wish I could play on the deck with Kara...sadly I would have my Enid puffer on if it were 40 out...