Monday, September 8, 2008

Walking Home

Sometimes we walk to school to get Kara.  Today was a beautiful (meaning some sun and no rain) afternoon so Clay and I walked about 1 mile to Kara's school.  We see lots of fun things along the way.  Imagine stopping every 100 ft to let a 3 yr old in and out of a wagon.. it takes a while :)

Here are some of our favorite sights along the way...

This is my favorite view coming up the hill toward our house..  you can see the reddish on the mountain which is really the changing leaves.














Clay-Clay as Bono.














Kara smiling.. but she was really feeling grouchy.  The smile disappeared once the picture was taken.














Wild raspberries (or something else, but they look and taste like raspberries and we haven't been sick yet!)

















2 comments:

Suzanne said...

They had raspberries like that in England when I was there. Cool. So, you must be in wicked shape now that you hike and walk everywhere! I'm so jealous.

Susan said...

That is great that you can walk to her school. When Zach was at the school on base last year and we were in the other neighborhood, I would walk to pick him up...it was a great time of day to get out with Erin and Zach thought it was cool for me to come and get him that way. I miss that now that he takes the van...
Love the updates and photos...