Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Day in the Life

Clay has adjusted to Kara being gone all day to school. He does in fact drive me crazy at times because he misses his sister. However, he has also become a total bum in her absence. Getting him to change out of his pj's is a major feat. My grandmother remarked that he stayed in his pajamas for 3 days straight (he managed to do this by convincing someone to stay at home with him whenever there was a planned outing). It's kind of funny but now I'm just a little worried about his home-bodyness. Here are some pictures of Clay, aka "the lounger" hard at work.

Watching TV (big surprise) and eating his ramen noodles. Ha! You though it was breakfast b/c of the pajamas :)

Thank you, Clay, for taking time out of your busy day to smile for this picture.

Not a proud shot for me, but funny enough so that I posted.. this is Clay LICKING syrup from his plate while attempting to carry on a conversation w/my parents.

A rare shot of Clay away from the TV :)

Clay in his "scary pig mask" that Grandpa S. bought him.
What a funny kid. We do have some sweet times at home, just the two of us. Occasionally, Clay will scream "Momma!". I'll say "What, Clay?". He'll say "I love you, Mommy". It ALMOST makes up for when he's driving me nuts.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh the joy of having a boy April! Gotta love it...both my kids are now tv addicts...I think having Brandon gone makes it more justifiable...or easier...or less of an argument...you pick. He will get out of his PJ phase...they all seem to have the obsession phases that are odd and alarming, but before you know it will be gone and he will be doing something else odd...He is still so darn cute no matter what.