Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things...

Kara:  Mom, I don't like it when you wear those jeans-suit things.

Mom:  What?

Kara:  Those jeans suit things.  They don't look so good.

Mom:  What are you talking about? (I am wearing yoga pants and t-shirts like always!)

Kara:  (picking up a picture of Tawnya and I that is 9 yrs old.. where, in fact, I am wearing overalls)  This, Mommy.  These jean-suit things.  Don't wear them anymore.

Mom:  Uh.. OK.  That was a long time ago...

Kara:  (disgusted sigh)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

TO FUNNY Kara should be careful, fashion trends always make a full circle those could be a hot ticket item when she is in High School. In the picture was both shoulders buckled or was only one??? :)

Also love to hear you have the same mom uniform as me. :)

Susan said...

That is funny! I actually remember a pair of April overalls that you had in Enid...Kara is smart, overalls are better left on farm, but you always made them look fashionable...oh April...I am loving Kara's commentary...she could be the next Stacy London...