Monday, November 24, 2008

I got Tagged by Melissa Johnson

I got tagged by my sister-in-law Melissa. Apparently, I'm supposed to post the 6th picture off my 6th Album.... here goes nothing:

Here's Clay-Clay when he was almost 18 months old. Ironically, this picture is exactly 2 years old! It was taken in 11/06, right before my Boyd grandparents joined us in TX for Thanksgiving. We had such a fun time with them and my Aunt Becky. I was pretty nervous cooking for my Granddaddy because he LOVED my Gram's cooking above all other cooking! He told me at the end of Thanksgiving Day "With a little more practice, your cooking will turn out all right". We couldn't have guessed that he would die within a month following a GI bleed and broken hip. We miss him and his death on Christmas Eve has made subsequent holidays somewhat bitter-sweet. However, I digress... I miss my kids in their footed PJs. I think that kids wearing those are so snuggly!! And when I look at this picture, it makes me miss my big eat-in kitchen in TX! We certainly wouldn't have imagined that in 2 Thanksgivings, we'd be living in Alaska.

I'm tagging Susan Miller and Suzanne King :)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What is it I'm supposed to do? What albums are you talking about? I'm confused. (Happens easily, I know ...)