Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome Evelyn Grace!!


Clayton's brother Troy and his wife Melissa welcomed a new baby girl into their family today. She was born this afternoon and joins three very excited big brothers.  My sister-in-law Michelle (Melissa's sister, is married to my brother Mark... you figure it out) took this picture and it is my favorite one so far.  

It was fun telling Kara about baby Evie after school. She jumped up and down and pumped her fists in the air saying:  "I got a girl cousin!"  She was mildly disappointed to hear that Evie won't be big enough to play American Girl dolls with her this summer :)  Obviously we're very excited to meet her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She finally got her girl cousin! I cannot believe we have another girl in the family!

Skerrib said...

Nice family tree branch there. It made my eyes cross but I think I got it figured out.

(and hooray for new babies!)