Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Backwards Posting.. Pictures of Kara's Birthday Party

I am so scrambled brain these days. I thought I had put up some pics from Kara's birthday party and pics of her Kamdon cake but I realized I hadn't. I know some of you probably have ulcers from wondering where these photos are, and considering I don't like to disappoint, I'm posting them a month late :)



The theme for this year's birthday was "Art"... Kara loves art and wanted an art party. This is a cake she co-designed with Miss Kamdon. The little paintings were painted by she and Ainsley on fondant canvases.

pre-party irritation (already)

Clay's last day of pre-school was on Kara's birthday.. excellent timing because her party was for "girls only". I'm still not even sure he realizes he missed the whole thing!!

Party table.

Instead of games, the girls painted these little wooden dog houses from Michael's. They were a huge hit and they turned out really cute.


The cake was tye-dyed!! How cool is that?!
It was a good day.. fun celebration of Kara and her 7th birthday. We sure love that girl.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So impressive! Kara is becoming old...when did that happen?!? You do such a great job with their parties...very impressive! Love you guys!

Cynthia said...

Really impressive!!! What a fun party, cake and activities. I'm sure the double J family is now having a blast together!!!! Sending our love to the AK!