Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Arizona Craziness :)





Hola from AZ. It's a cool 106 F, a mere 40F warmer than we're used to in the A-K. Clay-Clay was getting in the car this afternoon and he said "How come it can't be like Alaska when we're in Arizona?" Kara informed me she couldn't get in the car until it was cooled off... I had to tell her that that also isn't an option. However, even as I type, my kids are frolicking in the backyard, playing in the water and they're adapting quite well.

We're looking forward to a super-fun couple weeks down here in the lower 48. It seems like we're already "squeezing" things into the trip..but that would happen even if we were here for a month :)

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I LOVE these pictures! And the kids' comments about the weather. I also understand about "squeezing" in a million activities - good luck with that and have a nice visit. Love from Spain, Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

Do you guys even swim in Alaska?!
Glad you're all having a great time. I know Clayton wishes he could be there, too! Laura

Susan said...

So much fun...the pictures are awesome...the kids look like that had a wonderful trip. You are so blessed to have such a big family that is so close...I would love a little of that. I am glad you got to go there while Clayton was gone....I know it made the time go by faster.